The Past



The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there.

L. P. Hartley   1895-1972 

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Well I was ..


I was going to load some photographs taken during a weekend walk around Hollingworth Lake in Rochdale but problems have arisen.

Recently I updated my Apple Mac from Tiger to Snow Leopard and now can not find the link from my Blog to the photographs.

This is what happens when you start upgrading ... I'll now have to seek advice.

Perhaps more photos later in the week ???

.

No comments:

Penguins - move your cursor and take them for a walk !!

Say it as it is ......


Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars.

Look around !!!

What is this life, full of care,

We have no time to stand and stare?


W. H. Davies  1870-1940